Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crying it out

Soooo My kid has a new habit where he climbs out of his crib and runs all around for an hour and a half before bed. its super awesome.. okay not really. In any case he was doing this last night. I happen to have a friend staying with me because she has suffered immensely due to the recession. She and I were taking turns putting my toddler back into his crib where he would climb out and start his nonsense over again.

Suddenly he stopped then started crying. We just figured that he was crying because he was mad that he could not stay up with us and watch Ed Wood or something....

The crying continued... and continued until it got FRANTIC and I went in to make sure he was okay since it is unusual for him to get frantic when he is just mad. I walked in on my kid hanging by the seat of his zip up footed jammies out of the crib.

Here is where I am a terrible Parent. I instead of immediately rescuing my poor child burst into PEALS OF LAUGHTER... big hee Haww laughter. The kind where you snort. I then called my friend who also burst into laughter and finally when I calmed down a little got my kid and comforted him.

No I forgot to get a picture.... I just have a witness.... and not even 5 minutes after I put him back in bed he started it again.

Evil Keneevil Or what have you.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment