Thursday, December 25, 2008

Escapes (I found this in my drafts folder)

I awoke this morning to singing from the other room. My son, who is almost two, escaped from his crib yet again. He ran in and immediately unwrapped toys. Thank goodness that he is only almost two and therefor easily distracted. He was playing with the toy that is one of those peg boards that comes with a hammer. He decided it would be a good idea to pull out his busy ball popper and shove the pegs in there. He also was wacking other things with his hammer. Thank goodness he got the hammer one first or else I would have had nothing to watch him open.

He also was trying to ride his tricycle which was amusing because he can't figure it out at all.

I guess I should have been moderately irritated that my son started Christmas without me... instead I chuckled and gave him his Bilibo (which is something awesome and everyone should get their kids one). He opened it and was amused and i made coffee and had a wonderful Christmas.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment